Join us for our monthly block association meeting on Monday the 12th at 7pm.
Agenda will include:
- Updates on 535 Carlton & 516 Carlton
- HPD Parking Lot
- Help with park usage
- Block expansion
- June Block Party Planning Update
- Community Concerns
Location: 497 Dean Street, Buzzer 27.
Beer and snacks will be provided!
Please plan to join us on Monday, October 2nd at 7pm for our monthly block association meetings. Location – 535 Dean Street, #706.
On the agenda:
- Discuss the upcoming board election (November 6th)
- Meet Josue Pierre from the Office of the New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Updates on key topics such as 587 Bergen, rodents, and neighborhood construction
Last night, a lively group covered:
1). DOT’s proposed new Citibike location on Carlton Avenue north of Dean Street.
2). Block Party Planning: raffle, activities, food
3). 587 Bergen Street proposal/Zoning block 1129
4). School Update
5). Atlantic Yards/Pacific Park: Ongoing and Upcoming Issues
We’re having our annual party on Sunday, December 18th.
Information Here (PDF)