The former HPD sites on Bergen and Dean are slated to be developed as affordable housing by the city. Join your neighbors to discuss building size, local infrastructure, open space and housing related issues.
- Do the developments have to conform to the same size as
neighboring buildings? Not necessarily.
- Can the size be reduced to expand our playground? Maybe.
- How many affordable housing units? Unknown.
- How deep will the degrees of affordability be? Likely greater than on
sites owned by private parties.
- Do we have the infrastructure to support additional new development?
- What’s your opinion?
When: Thursday, March 15th
Where: 535 Dean Street (between 6th Ave and Carlton Ave)
on the main floor, community room