The next meeting of the block association is going to be postponed by a week or two.
Marty Maher, the Chief of Staff for the Brooklyn Parks Department has offered to come to present the upcoming improvements to the playground. He is checking his schedule to see if he is free the 30th. I will send out a notice as soon as I get confirmation from his office. The meeting will also cover Atlantic Yards issues because this is such a critical time.
In the meantime there will be two Atlantic Yards-related meetings on Thursday, January 26th:
1) Atlantic Yards District Service Cabinet which will take place at 9:30 am at Borough Hall. There is a chance the transportation demand management plan for the arena will be presented then.
2) 6:00 pm a follow up to the December “roundtable” traffic meeting at Borough Hall for invited community groups (including our block association) will take place.
Both meetings are open to the public. More details to come.
Held every 3rd Monday of the month except holidays TIME: Monday, Dec. 16, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
PLACE: 545 Dean Street #1
- Block Association’s Barclays Center Agenda
- Dean Playground Improvements (upcoming comfort station & improved seating area)
- Neighborhood Traffic Slow Zone
PHNDC frequently asked questions about neighborhood slow zone Prospect Heights
YOUR INPUT IS ESSENTIAL
EVERYONE IS WELCOME