Today, November 8, Community Board 8’s Economic Development Committee will be reviewing a number of new applications and renewals of liquor licenses in Prospect Heights.
Community members will have an opportunity to share their concerns.
The meeting will take place at 6:30 PM at the Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, 727 Classon Avenue, Brooklyn, NY (between Park and Prospect).
New liquor license applications:
- Carlton Hospitality LLC, 516 Carlton Avenue (corner Pacific)
- Janelle’s Cuisine & Bar, 671-673 Washington Avenue (St. Marks/Prospect)
- 636 Carlton Avenue Restaurant, Inc., 636 Carlton Avenue (Prospect/Park)
- Bollywood Bar Corp., 676 Franklin Avenue (St. Marks/Prospect)
- Exquisite Inc., 710 Nostrand Avenue (corner of Prospect)
- Atlantic Cellars, 988 Atlantic Avenue (Grand/Classon)
Renewal liquor license applications:
- Velvet Peach Café, 335 Flatbush Avenue (Park/Prospect)
- Weatherup & Co, 589 Vanderbilt Avenue (Dean/Bergen)
- New Heights of NY, 137 Schenectady Avenue (corner St. Marks)
- JG Hospitality Inc., 583 Vanderbilt Avenue (corner Dean)
Sidewalk Café renewal:
- Barette, 601 Vanderbilt Avenue (corner Bergen)